Sunday, April 3, 2011

Love and Humility



During Saturday morning small group, we watched a Francis Chan sermon about love and humility, referencing the passage in 1 Corinthians 8:1-3, especially verse 3: "But the man who loves God is known by God."

I wrote down a list of questions that I thought of during the video, and I'd like to share them with you all.

How much do I love my peers?
How often do I weep for the lost?
How can I better share Chirst with others?
Is that my PASSION in life?
Do I care about other things more than I care about salvation?
Why don't I feel pain for others' suffering?
Again, do I GENUINELY love others?
Do others see God in my life?
Am I mindful of where others struggle?
What am I doing to build them up?

These just struck me as I wondered how much I actually care for other people.  I'm going to use these as I evaluate myself, trying to strive to love and care for others in a deeper way.

No comments:

Post a Comment